In connection with the decision of the company’s management to introduce a certified quality assurance system according to ISO 9001:2015, the company management announces this Quality Policy as a basic document determining the principles of behaviour of all company employees.
- The decisive criterion in the management and performance of all activities in the company is always the full satisfaction of the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Each of our employees is convinced of the importance of the quality of activities performed for the prosperity of our company, knows his or her responsibility and position in the established system of quality assurance and compliance with legislative requirements.
- By thorough monitoring of the quality of deliveries and the capabilities of our suppliers, we obtain information that allows us to select from possible suppliers only those whose deliveries allow us to fully satisfy the requirements of our customers.
- The established quality assurance system must be continuously improved so that it is an effective tool for increasing the efficiency of all processes in our company.
- The company management plans, implements and updates measures to address the company's risks and opportunities.
- By continuously collecting information about the processes taking place in the company and their regular analysis, the management provides the necessary resources for continuous improvement and streamlining of these activities in the company.
The company management undertakes to ensure adequate resources for the quality system and to create the conditions which enable the support and fulfilment of this Quality Policy and the fulfilment of the applicable legislative requirements.
In Písek, on: 01/02/2018
Ing. Zdeněk Kulič